With the prosperity of China's commodity economy and the improvement of the people's livelihood, the prospects of food packaging machinery packaging technology are very optimistic. In recent years, the state has increased its supervision of the quality and safety of food and medicine, and has put forward new requirements for the production, processing and packaging technology of food. A group of food production enterprises have invested funds in the technological transformation of packaging equipment and innovation in production technology, which has improved the level and market competitiveness of China's food industry to a certain extent.
Although the level of China's food packaging machinery packaging technology has improved, China's food packaging machinery packaging technology is still relatively weak in competition compared with developed gardens. About 30% of China's packaging machinery industry has a low level of repeated construction. It is mainly based on a single machine, with low technology content and low degree of automation. It is less used in new technologies, new processes and new materials, and cannot meet the requirements of the current development of food enterprises in China. In order to carry out technological transformation, some food enterprises have to spend a lot of money to introduce some complete sets of food packaging production lines with advanced technology, high production efficiency and high packaging precision, resulting in a large part of the domestic market share being covered by foreign brands. This situation not only wastes limited resources such as capital and manpower, but also causes disorderly chaos in the packaging machinery market, hinders the healthy development of the industry, and restricts the upgrading of packaging machinery and the innovation of packaging technology in China's small and medium-sized food enterprises.
"In the past 8 years, the development of China's food and packaging machinery manufacturing industry has been showing a good development trend. The indicators such as product sales revenue have risen linearly and grow at an average rate of 18% per year. Since the second half of 2008, although it has been internationally The impact of the financial crisis, but China's food and packaging machinery manufacturing industry has maintained a trend of rising against the trend." Li Shujun, chairman of the China Food and Packaging Machinery Industry Association, held the fourth annual meeting of the fourth council in Wenzhou, Zhejiang. Said when speaking. However, he also pointed out that China's food and packaging machinery manufacturing industry still needs to vigorously improve the ability of independent innovation to meet the needs of China's fast-growing food industry. The development space of food packaging machinery in China is still broad, and the level of food packaging machinery packaging technology needs to be urgently developed.
Domestic food packaging machinery and international main gap
1. Low production efficiency, high energy consumption, poor stability and reliability, backward product modeling, rough appearance, base parts and accessories life is low, domestic steam parts and electrical components quality is poor.
2. Control technology is less used. Such as remote control technology, stepper motor technology, information processing technology. Experts point out that the German, Italian, American and Japanese packaging machinery level in the world is in the main position. Among them, in the United States molding, filling, sealing three mechanical equipment technology update quickly. For example, the liquid filling machine produced by EJF, one machine can realize gravity filling, pressure filling and positive pressure mobile pump filling. That is to say, any viscosity of the liquid, as long as the microcomputer control to change the filling mode can be achieved.
Development status of foreign packaging machinery
German packaging machinery is a leader in measurement, manufacturing and technical performance. The beer and beverage filling equipment produced in the country is fast in production, high in automation and reliable. Mainly reflected in: automation of the process, high production efficiency, meeting the short delivery time and reducing the cost of the process; the equipment has higher flexibility and flexibility. Mainly reflected in the flexibility of production, the flexibility of construction and the flexibility of supply to meet the needs of product replacement; the use of computer and simulation technology to provide complete sets of equipment, low failure rate, remote diagnostic services; less environmental pollution It mainly includes noise, dust and waste pollution. 40% of the packaging machinery produced in Italy is food packaging machinery, such as candy packaging machines, tea packaging machines, filling machines, etc. The product is characterized by sophisticated appearance, excellent performance and low price. The main advantage of the Italian packaging machinery industry is that it can be designed and produced according to the requirements of users, and can ensure the design, production and testing are well completed, and supervision, inspection, assembly, adjustment and user demand analysis are realized. Japan's food packaging machinery, although mainly small and medium-sized single machine, but the equipment is small in size, high precision, easy to install, easy to operate, and high degree of automation.
The future of manufacturing will take on characteristics
With the development of world science and technology, developed countries have integrated nuclear energy technology, microelectronics technology, laser technology, biotechnology and system engineering into the traditional machinery manufacturing technology. New alloy materials, polymer materials, composite materials, inorganic nonmetallic materials and other new materials have also been promoted and applied. The integration, intelligence, networking and flexibility of food packaging machinery will become the mainstream of future development. The future of manufacturing will take on the following characteristics:
1. Production scale. Small batches and small varieties, large batches and multiple varieties, variable batches;
2. Resource configuration. Labor intensive, equipment intensive, information intensive, knowledge intensive;
3. ways to produce. Manual mechanization, single machine automation, rigid flow automatic line, flexible automatic line, intelligent automatic line;
4. Process method. Pay attention to processing before and after processing, pay attention to process equipment, and make manufacturing technology become a complete set of technology integrating process methods, process equipment and process materials;
5. Process control. Control of logistics, inspection, packaging, and storage processes as part of manufacturing technology;
6. Establish a product circulation system. Design, production, preparation, processing, manufacturing, sales, repair and recycling, the whole process forms a virtuous circle. Facing the market demand and how to catch up with the food packaging machinery of developed countries and how to join the pace of independent innovation, the packaging machinery industry is striving to develop a batch of products with independent intellectual property rights and international advanced level in a short period of time. It is an urgent task placed in front of China's food packaging machinery enterprises.
Problems facing the packaging and food machinery industry
1. R&D funding is low and technical strength is weak. National R&D expenditures only account for 0.2% to 0.3% of the company's sales revenue, and R&D personnel account for 3.3% to 4% of the employees. Some enterprises mainly copy and imitate similar products at home and abroad, do not have their own research and development strength, and have little research investment. Low price competition.
2. Low level of repetition is too much, product technology content is low, manufacturing process is simple, processing equipment accuracy requirements are not high, most enterprises rely on this product to start, some enterprises rely on low-level products to accumulate funds and experience, close to medium and high-end products, some enterprises Stagnant, small rich can.
3. The industry has insufficient scientific and technological strength. The industry is not big. Although there are more than 130 professional and research institutes in universities and colleges, it should be said that the strength is not weak. However, the current situation is that the institute is busy creating income-saving bowls, some are in the same factory, only busy in production and sales, some want to do research and no funds, some have technology but can not find intermediate experimental users, production companies do not I am willing to pay for the risks, so that the production, learning, and research are out of touch, and the technical power that is not strong has not played its due role. Relatively speaking, the combination of production, study and research in Guangdong Province is at the forefront. Guangdong Kenwei Intellectualized Machinery Co.,Ltd., Ltd. has always had the tradition of cooperation with scientific research institutions. In 2011, the company obtained Guangdong with a combination of “multiple materials and mixed materials”. The “Production, Learning, and Research” science and technology project combination award issued by the Ministry of Science and Technology of the province has a great influence in the field of combination scales. Through the combination of production, study and research of “mixing materials and materials”, Kenwei has a high market share in the field of compounding.
4. There is a shortage of international trade personnel. First of all, there is no domestic professional import and export company in the industry. Now more than 300 million US dollars of exports are mostly made by the company itself. When everything is ready, it will find a company with export rights to place an order. There are also some import and export companies and food packaging machinery customers are not connected enough, sloppy to accept orders, and then inquiry after returning home. Secondly, enterprises do not understand import and export business. Enterprises that export $3 million a year do not even have a foreign language (including spoken language) who are familiar with the international market. In terms of quotation, only the “domestic selling price plus 30% export” is adhered to, and even the quotation is too low and the user trust is lost. Some are due to low quotations, after-sales service will lose money, resulting in poor after-sales service, and some companies will bring low-cost competition to international trade.
5. The ability to respond is not strong. With the change of food processing technology, the machinery should change accordingly, but the basic principle and main structure are unchanged, the changes of packaging machinery are more prominent, and the shape, size and barrier property of the package are required to be ever-changing. Each packaging machine is a "non-standard" model, and each customer has different ordering requirements, so food and packaging machinery manufacturers must have a certain technical force to meet the needs of daily production. Some foreign companies use modular design to solve this problem. Enterprises can combine various action modes to form a new model according to different requirements of users, but modularization requires a lot of analysis, research, design, experiment, and cost. Human and financial resources can not see benefits in the short term. Many companies are unable to do it, and they are usually the way to hold their feet. Designed specifically for the user, often affecting the delivery date.
Countermeasures and measures for scientific and technological progress in the packaging and food machinery industry
1. Combine the characteristics of regional layout to promote overall coordinated development
China has a vast territory, and the regional differences in nature, geography, agriculture, economy and social conditions are large. Agriculture has formulated comprehensive agricultural zoning and special zoning. Agricultural mechanization has also been researched and proposed by the whole country, provinces (municipalities, autonomous regions) and more than 1,000 counties. Zoning. In order to study the development strategy of food and packaging machinery in line with national conditions, it is necessary to study the regional differences affecting the quantity and variety of food machinery, and to study and formulate food machinery divisions. In terms of quantity, in addition to sugar in the lower reaches of North China and the Yangtze River, other foods can be adjusted; in South China, on the contrary, other foods need to be transferred in addition to sugar. How to objectively describe the development trend of food and packaging machinery, estimate the quantity and variety of demand, and rationally carry out the layout of food processing and food machinery manufacturing enterprises, is a strategic technical and economic issue worthy of serious study, and study food machinery division, system and rational equipment Is the basic technical work for the case study.
2. Actively develop large enterprise groups
China's food and packaging enterprises are mostly small and medium-sized enterprises, lacking technical strength, lacking self-development ability, and it is difficult to achieve technology-intensive scale production, and it is difficult to meet ever-changing market demand. Therefore, China's food and packaging machinery should take the road of enterprise grouping and break some boundaries. Organize different types of enterprise groups, research institutes and institutions of higher learning, and strengthen the integration with enterprises. If necessary, they must enter the enterprise group and become the development base and personnel training base of the enterprise group. Relevant government departments should take flexible measures according to the characteristics of the industry and take practical measures to support the rapid development of enterprise groups in the industry.
3. Actively introduce technology and enhance self-development capabilities
The digestion and absorption of imported technologies should be based on improving self-development capabilities and manufacturing capabilities. It is necessary to learn from the lessons learned from the introduction and absorption of technology in the 1980s. In the future, the introduction of technology should closely combine market needs with international technology development trends, with the introduction of new technologies and design and manufacturing technologies. The introduction of technology should be combined with technical research and experimental research, and arrange sufficient funds to truly master foreign advanced technology and design ideas, design methods, test methods, key design data, manufacturing processes and other technologies through technical research and experimental research. Form self-development capabilities and improve innovation capabilities. The introduction of technology must be combined with the technological improvement of the enterprise, and the corresponding technical transformation funds should be arranged so that the introduced technology can quickly form production capacity and transform into commodities entering the market. Efforts should be made to expand channels and adopt various methods to actively carry out international cooperation, including cooperative development, cooperative manufacturing, talent introduction, and dispatch of talent training, etc., and take the long-term and short-term supplements.
4. Boldly use foreign capital to accelerate the pace of enterprise transformation
Due to the late start, poor foundation, accumulation and repayment of loans, China's food and packaging machinery enterprises can't develop money, and they can't digest the loans. Moreover, due to the limited financial resources of the state, it is difficult to invest large sums of money for large-scale technological transformation. Therefore, the technological progress of enterprises has been severely constrained and has been stagnant at the original level for a long time. For more than ten years, there has not been a big change in the appearance, so it is particularly important to use foreign capital to transform the original enterprise.
It is necessary to actively create conditions and boldly use foreign capital to allow some markets to absorb foreign companies for joint ventures and cooperation, and some enterprises can also lend to foreign-owned enterprises.
5. Establish test bases and strengthen basic and applied research
The development of food and packaging machinery in industrialized countries is based on extensive experimental research. In order to achieve the development goals of the industry in 2010 and lay the foundation for future development, we must pay attention to the construction of the test base. Due to historical reasons, the research strength and testing methods of this industry are not only weak and scattered, but also not fully utilized. It is necessary to organize and coordinate the existing experimental research forces through investigation and research, and conduct a rational division of labor. We must also make full use of the technical strength and testing methods of other industries, especially the military industry, to serve the food and packaging machinery industry. At the same time, in order to improve the development capabilities of the industry, accelerate the development process. According to the special needs of the industry, it is recommended that the state invest a part of the funds to further strengthen the construction of experimental and research bases in the industry. The industry test research base mission is to conduct systematic experimental research on common technology, basic technology, and directional technology, and to track foreign advanced technology. Guangdong Kenwei Intellectualized Machinery Co.,Ltd. has complete quality, R&D laboratory in the industry, configuration environment simulation test, frequency, waterproof test, salt spray test, amplitude and elastic stress and strain test, functional simulation test, etc. Different voltage and frequency environmental conditions, vibration/rotation amplitude stress and strain, waterproof performance, moisture resistance, performance in high salt spray environment, configuration simulation test, functional simulation, simulation field simulation test, equipment use may occur The problem ends in the factory.
6. Strengthen quality cooperation to ensure product quality
In the context of great development, the food and packaging machinery industry must firmly grasp the link of product quality. Only in this way can it withstand the severe challenges from the market after joining the World Trade Organization. Domestic food and packaging machinery should establish a product quality index system that is richly adapted to international standards or industrial developed countries standards, and implement the entire process of design, manufacturing, inspection, installation, commissioning, and service, and implement the key products with a wide range of people. For license production, enterprises must strengthen quality awareness and quality management. Relevant government departments should further support and improve the existing quality supervision and inspection institutions for food and packaging machinery products, and gradually form a higher-level product quality supervision and monitoring base. In addition to undertaking daily quality supervision work, it is also responsible for the quality certification of export products.
7. Increase intellectual investment and accelerate the construction of scientific and technological teams
The key to market competition is technological competition. The essence of technological competition is talent competition. To win in domestic and international market competition, we must pay attention to cultivating and using technical talents of food and packaging machinery to make the best use of talents. Therefore, forward-looking managers and entrepreneurs must effectively support the education, research, and design departments of food and packaging machinery from the policy and material aspects, so that they are ahead of the production of food and packaging machinery, rather than lag behind production needs. For existing food and packaging machinery technology talents, it is necessary to carry out the necessary planning, overall coordination and coordination of important issues, avoid low-level duplication and unpopular, lack of door to attack, and encourage competition. After China's participation in the international intellectual property rights convention and its accession to the WTO, it will force relevant departments and enterprises to pay more attention to the development and production of their own independent products, and can no longer rely on counterfeiting. In short, food and packaging machinery research units must shift to economic entities. At present, the technical team in the food and packaging machinery industry cannot adapt to the requirements of development. Not only is the technical strength weak, but also a large number of scientific and technical personnel are transferred from other industries. The professional knowledge structure is flawed. The mechanical machinery does not understand the food technology, and the food processing technology does not. Familiar with machinery, school education and continuing education of in-service technical cadres must be strengthened. At the same time, we should also give full play to the role of existing scientific and technological personnel, fully mobilize their enthusiasm, give play to the role of scientific research units, universities and colleges, advocate technical services of the science and technology sector, technology chain, accelerate technological progress of enterprises, and actively participate in market competition. This has prompted a qualitative leap in China's food and packaging machinery industry.
In short, China's food and packaging machinery industry faces challenges and opportunities, competition and development coexist, adhere to independent innovation, through the industry's scientific and technological innovation and technological progress, will certainly be able to achieve a leap of food and packaging machinery to a powerful country.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.